Hiring: Business Development Representative
Sioux Falls, SD or up to 100% remote (US-based)
$30-45k base + uncapped commission | Full-Time W2
Is forging connections your superpower?
Can you spot opportunities in places others overlook?
If you've ever considered yourself a matchmaker of sorts, we might have your dream job.
Do you have the charisma to charm the most reticent leads, the instincts to spot the most elusive opportunities, and the tenacity to turn every “no” into an enthusiastic “yes”? If your answer is a resounding “YES,” you’re the Business Development Representative we’ve been searching the globe for.
We value unconventional paths and diverse backgrounds. We don’t care whether you’ve honed your sales skills in the classroom or out in the wild. If you’re ready to take on this adventure where every call is a chance to make a new connection and every “no” just fuels your determination, we’d love to hear from you.
Your Day to Day:
- Be the master of first impressions, introducing CoCart to potential clients.
- Prospect and hunt for leads like a treasure hunter searching for gold.
- Uncover the unique pain points of each prospect and make them wonder how they ever survived without you.
- Build relationships with clients that are as strong as the bonds in your favorite rom-com.
- Collaborate closely with our sales and marketing teams, playing cupid between them to ensure leads turn into clients.
- Dive into market research with the enthusiasm of a kid in a candy store, discovering untapped markets and prospects.
- Report and analyze your achievements, proving that you’re the real deal in the world of business development
- Thrive in a self-starter landscape, guiding and supporting your team through the digital realm, with some of your team working from the HQ in Sioux Falls and some 100% remotely.
- Championing diversity and embracing non-traditional backgrounds, you’ll embody CoCart’s forward thinking ethos, creating a dynamic and inclusive team environment.
- Celebrating victories, whether it’s a signed contract or a killer sales pitch. Cartwheeling (figuratively, of course) is encouraged!
What You Bring:
- Your charm isn’t just limited to humans; even inanimate objects want to be around you.
- Rejection doesn’t faze you; it only fuels your determination to succeed.
- You can pivot like a pro, navigating the twists and turns of the business world.
- No clock-watching — you manage your results and are responsible for time-management.
- You’re proficient in English. Spanish, French or German is a plus.
- You must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
How We Work:
- We break boundaries with creativity.
- We always push the limits and aim for the extraordinary.
- We nail the essentials and skip the fluff.
- Every challenge is our challenge.
- Our guiding focus is user happiness.
- We believe that unity comes from diversity — always.
- You get to be one of the first employees of our startup with attractive compensation packages and a competitive salary.
- We make sure you have a healthy body and a healthy mind and offer a comprehensive Mira health plan and unlimited mental health care.
- We nurture talent and check in with you regularly to make sure you’re happy in your role. Your ideas matter, and your voice counts. Forget stuffy corporate nonsense. We work together and lift each other up.
- We want you to have the best tools to do your job. Whether you’re an Apple or Windows person, you get top-notch gear of your choice.
- Office or PJs, take your pick. Work at our modern Sioux Falls office or rock your job from the comfort of your home.
- Need a break? You’ve got 20 days of paid time off.
Interested in joining the team?
Ditch the cover letter and send your CV and a 90-second elevator pitch to firstname.lastname@example.org. You’ll hear back from us within a week.