Sioux Falls, SD or up to 100% remote (US-based)
$75-90k | Full-Time W2
Can you turn complex technical jargon into plain English (or any language your non-tech team will understand)?
Is your dream vacation a trip to CES?
As the CTO at CoCart Connect, you’ll be the mastermind behind our technological innovations. You’ll lead our tech team on a quest for groundbreaking solutions, making e-commerce and international trade easier, faster, and more accessible for everyone.
Your Day to Day:
- Shape and execute our tech strategy, envisioning how to take our CoCart Connect platform to new heights.
- Lead, mentor, and inspire our talented team of external developers and engineers.
- Get your hands dirty in the code, setting the standard for quality and efficiency.
- Continually seek opportunities to push the envelope with cutting-edge technologies.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure tech aligns with our overall mission.
- Keep an eye on industry trends and emerging technologies to keep us ahead of the curve.
- Thrive in a self-starter landscape, guiding and supporting your team through the digital realm, with some of your team working from the HQ in Sioux Falls and some 100% remotely.
- Championing diversity and embracing non-traditional backgrounds, you’ll embody CoCart’s forward thinking ethos, creating a dynamic and inclusive team environment.
- Celebrating victories, whether it’s a signed contract or a killer sales pitch. Cartwheeling (figuratively, of course) is encouraged!
What You Bring:
- You’ve got the technical chops to lead a development team effectively.
- Inspiring and leading a team comes naturally to you.
- Your mind overflows with innovative ideas for tech solutions.
- Challenges are just puzzles waiting to be solved in your eyes.
- You’re not a lone wolf; you thrive when working alongside diverse teams.
- You can see the bigger tech picture and plan for the long term.
- You stay updated on the latest tech trends and love experimenting with new tools.
- No clock-watching — you manage your results and are responsible for time-management.
- You’re proficient in English. Ukrainian is a plus.
- You must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
How We Work:
- We break boundaries with creativity.
- We always push the limits and aim for the extraordinary.
- We nail the essentials and skip the fluff.
- Every challenge is our challenge.
- Our guiding focus is user happiness.
- We believe that unity comes from diversity — always.
- You get to be one of the first employees of our startup with attractive compensation packages and a competitive salary.
- We make sure you have a healthy body and a healthy mind and offer a comprehensive Mira health plan and unlimited mental health care.
- We nurture talent and check in with you regularly to make sure you’re happy in your role. Your ideas matter, and your voice counts. Forget stuffy corporate nonsense. We work together and lift each other up.
- We want you to have the best tools to do your job. Whether you’re an Apple or Windows person, you get top-notch gear of your choice.
- Office or PJs, take your pick. Work at our modern Sioux Falls office or rock your job from the comfort of your home.
- Need a break? You’ve got 20 days of paid time off.
Interested in joining the team?
Ditch the cover letter and send your CV and a 90-second elevator pitch to email@example.com. You’ll hear back from us within a week.