Hiring: Customer Success Manager
Sioux Falls, SD or up to 100% remote (US-based)
$45-55k | Full-Time W2
Are you the kind of person who can make customers smile even when their shop's carts are wobbling with a broken wheel?
Can you weather a storm and make sure our customers see sunlight when the clouds pass?
Your Day to Day:
- Build strong, lasting relationships with our customers, ensuring they feel valued and supported.
- Dive deep into customer issues, resolve them with grace, and turn frowns into smiles.
- Know CoCart’s offerings inside out and guide customers on how to make the most of our services.
- Be the voice of our customers within CoCart, championing their needs and aspirations.
- Use customer data and metrics to identify trends and areas for improvement.
- Thrive in a self-starter landscape, guiding and supporting your team through the digital realm, with some of your team working from the HQ in Sioux Falls and some 100% remotely.
- Championing diversity and embracing non-traditional backgrounds, you’ll embody CoCart’s forward thinking ethos, creating a dynamic and inclusive team environment.
What You Bring:
- You’re genuinely passionate about making our clients ecstatically happy.
- Challenges are simply opportunities for you to shine.
- You’re not just a fan of our services; you’re also our biggest cheerleader.
- You can translate complex ideas into plain, easy-to-understand language.
- You have a knack for understanding and connecting with our clients on a personal level.
- Collaboration is your middle name; you excel when working with diverse teams to achieve client success.
- You can spot opportunities to enhance client experiences with additional CoCart services.
- No clock-watching — you manage your results and are responsible for time-management.
- You’re proficient in English. Spanish, French or German is a plus.
- You must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
How We Work:
- We break boundaries with creativity.
- We always push the limits and aim for the extraordinary.
- We nail the essentials and skip the fluff.
- Every challenge is our challenge.
- Our guiding focus is user happiness.
- We believe that unity comes from diversity — always.
- You get to be one of the first employees of our startup with attractive compensation packages and a competitive salary.
- We make sure you have a healthy body and a healthy mind and offer a comprehensive Mira health plan and unlimited mental health care.
- We nurture talent and check in with you regularly to make sure you’re happy in your role. Your ideas matter, and your voice counts. Forget stuffy corporate nonsense. We work together and lift each other up.
- We want you to have the best tools to do your job. Whether you’re an Apple or Windows person, you get top-notch gear of your choice.
- Office or PJs, take your pick. Work at our modern Sioux Falls office or rock your job from the comfort of your home.
- Need a break? You’ve got 20 days of paid time off.
Interested in joining the team?
Ditch the cover letter and send your CV and a 90-second elevator pitch to email@example.com. You’ll hear back from us within a week.