Hiring: Product Manager
Sioux Falls, SD or up to 100% remote (US-based)
$50-60k | Full-Time W2
Do you dream in user experiences, wireframes, and sticky notes?
Are you the kind of person who organizes their closet by color, size, and fabric?
As a Product Manager at CoCart, you’ll be the wizard behind the curtain, crafting our suite of tools to help our clients conquer the global market. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to understand our clients’ needs better than they do and transform those insights into products that make their lives easier.
Your Day to Day:
- Collaborate with the team to come up with innovative product development ideas. No idea is too crazy (within reason of course )!
- Dive deep into customer feedback and data to understand pain points and identify areas for improvement.
- You’ll juggle more balls than a circus clown, but instead of dropping them, you’ll decide which ones to keep in the air and when to bring them down.
- Work closely with our design team to create wireframes, prototypes, and designs that make our clients’ hearts skip a beat.
- Conduct user testing and gather feedback to refine product features.
- Lead product launches like a seasoned orchestra conductor, ensuring everything goes off without a hitch.
- Continuously gather feedback from clients and team members to iterate and improve our products.
- Collaborate with our tech team to bring your product visions to life, speaking their language fluently.
- Thrive in a self-starter landscape, guiding and supporting your team through the digital realm, with some of your team working from the HQ in Sioux Falls and some 100% remotely.
- Championing diversity and embracing non-traditional backgrounds, you’ll embody CoCart’s forward thinking ethos, creating a dynamic and inclusive team environment.
What You Bring:
- You can see the bigger picture and translate it into detailed product plans.
- You know our clients better than they know themselves.
- Your attention to detail would make a microscope jealous.
- You can separate the must-haves from the nice-to-haves with your eyes closed.
- You’re comfortable swimming in the sea of tech acronyms and buzzwords.
- Adapting to new situations doesn’t make you uncomfortable, and you thrive in a dynamic environment.
- You play well with others and know that teamwork makes the dream work.
- No clock-watching — you manage your results and are responsible for time-management.
- You’re proficient in English. Spanish, French or German is a plus.
- You must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
How We Work:
- We break boundaries with creativity.
- We always push the limits and aim for the extraordinary.
- We nail the essentials and skip the fluff.
- Every challenge is our challenge.
- Our guiding focus is user happiness.
- We believe that unity comes from diversity — always.
- You get to be one of the first employees of our startup with attractive compensation packages and a competitive salary.
- We make sure you have a healthy body and a healthy mind and offer a comprehensive Mira health plan and unlimited mental health care.
- We nurture talent and check in with you regularly to make sure you’re happy in your role. Your ideas matter, and your voice counts. Forget stuffy corporate nonsense. We work together and lift each other up.
- We want you to have the best tools to do your job. Whether you’re an Apple or Windows person, you get top-notch gear of your choice.
- Office or PJs, take your pick. Work at our modern Sioux Falls office or rock your job from the comfort of your home.
- Need a break? You’ve got 20 days of paid time off.
Interested in joining the team?
Ditch the cover letter and send your CV and a 90-second elevator pitch to email@example.com. You’ll hear back from us within a week.