Hiring: Sales Director
Sioux Falls, SD or up to 100% remote (US-based)
$50-60k base + uncapped commission | Full-Time W2
Are you a seasoned sales visionary with a galaxy-sized appetite for growth?
Are you ready to lead our sales force to the stars and beyond?
At CoCart, we’re committed to revolutionizing the world of E-Commerce, and we need a Sales Director who can steer our sales efforts to unparalleled heights. As our Sales Director, you’ll be at the forefront of our sales strategy, driving us to conquer fresh territories and expand our market presence. If you’re ready to elevate your career to new heights, this role is your launching pad.
We value unconventional paths and diverse backgrounds. Whether you’ve honed your sales skills in the classroom or out in the wild, we’d love to hear from you.
Your Day to Day:
- Craft and execute sales strategies that not only meet but exceed our revenue targets.
- Lead, mentor, and inspire our sales teams. You’ll be the guiding light, helping them become sales leaders in their own right.
- Identify and capitalize on new market opportunities, wherever they may be.
- Form a united front with cross-functional teams, refining our product offerings in alignment with market trends and the precious feedback of our customers.
- Form alliances and partnerships with organizations that share our mission.
- Monitor and analyze sales performance metrics with precision. If something’s amiss, you’ll spot it before it becomes a problem.
- Thrive in a self-starter landscape, guiding and supporting your team through the digital realm, with some of your team working from the HQ in Sioux Falls and some 100% remotely.
- Championing diversity and embracing non-traditional backgrounds, you’ll embody CoCart’s forward thinking ethos, creating a dynamic and inclusive team environment.
- Celebrating victories, whether it’s a signed contract or a killer sales pitch. Cartwheeling (figuratively, of course) is encouraged!
What You Bring:
- You’re not just a salesperson; you’re a sales strategist. Your ability to craft and execute intricate sales plans sets you apart.
- You inspire and motivate, turning sales associates into star performers. Teamwork makes the dream work, and you’re the conductor of our sales orchestra.
- You’re not limited by borders. You see the potential in every market, whether it’s across town or across the globe. Market expansion is your playground, and you thrive on its challenges.
- Your network is your net worth, and you’ve built a vast constellation of connections. You know how to form partnerships and alliances that propel us forward
- Sales metrics don’t intimidate you; they excite you. You can decipher the story behind the numbers and use data-driven insights to steer our sales ship in the right direction.
- You know how to lead and manage your sales team, no matter if they’re working from the HQ in Sioux Falls or remotely
- No clock-watching — you manage your results and are responsible for time-management.
- You’re proficient in English. Spanish, French or German is a plus.
- You must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
How We Work:
- We break boundaries with creativity.
- We always push the limits and aim for the extraordinary.
- We nail the essentials and skip the fluff.
- Every challenge is our challenge.
- Our guiding focus is user happiness.
- We believe that unity comes from diversity — always.
- You get to be one of the first employees of our startup with attractive compensation packages and a competitive salary.
- We make sure you have a healthy body and a healthy mind and offer a comprehensive Mira health plan and unlimited mental health care.
- We nurture talent and check in with you regularly to make sure you’re happy in your role. Your ideas matter, and your voice counts. Forget stuffy corporate nonsense. We work together and lift each other up.
- We want you to have the best tools to do your job. Whether you’re an Apple or Windows person, you get top-notch gear of your choice.
- Office or PJs, take your pick. Work at our modern Sioux Falls office or rock your job from the comfort of your home.
- Need a break? You’ve got 20 days of paid time off.
Interested in joining the team?
Ditch the cover letter and send your CV and a 90-second elevator pitch to firstname.lastname@example.org. You’ll hear back from us within a week.