Hiring: Sourcing Coordinator
Sioux Falls, SD or up to 100% remote (US-based)
$45-55k | Full-Time W2
Can you spot a diamond in the rough, even if it's buried beneath a pile of rocks?
Do you have a sixth sense for finding the perfect balance between quality and cost?
Your Day to Day:
- Embark on quests through the wilds of international suppliers to find the holy grail of products.
- Work closely with our team to establish rigorous quality standards and ensure our products meet them.
- Hone your negotiation skills as you secure the best deals for our clients.
- Analyze mountains of data to identify trends, track supplier performance, and make data-driven decisions
- Build and maintain relationships with suppliers. You’ll be the friendly face they remember when it’s time to strike a deal.
- Identify potential risks in the supply chain and develop strategies to mitigate them.
- Keep the team in the loop about sourcing updates and ensure everyone is on the same page.
- Always be on the lookout for ways to optimize sourcing processes and make them more efficient.
- Thrive in a self-starter landscape, guiding and supporting your team through the digital realm, with some of your team working from the HQ in Sioux Falls and some 100% remotely.
- Championing diversity and embracing non-traditional backgrounds, you’ll embody CoCart’s forward thinking ethos, creating a dynamic and inclusive team environment.
What You Bring:
- You have an uncanny ability to find the best suppliers and negotiate like a pro.
- You’re the kind of person who spots typos on cereal boxes.
- You could haggle your way out of a straightjacket.
- Data doesn’t intimidate you; it’s your best friend.
- You’re a master at anticipating and mitigating risks.
- No clock-watching — you manage your results and are responsible for time-management.
- You’re proficient in English. Chinese, Turkish, Spanish, French or German is a plus.
- You must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
How We Work:
- We break boundaries with creativity.
- We always push the limits and aim for the extraordinary.
- We nail the essentials and skip the fluff.
- Every challenge is our challenge.
- Our guiding focus is user happiness.
- We believe that unity comes from diversity — always.
- You get to be one of the first employees of our startup with attractive compensation packages and a competitive salary.
- We make sure you have a healthy body and a healthy mind and offer a comprehensive Mira health plan and unlimited mental health care.
- We nurture talent and check in with you regularly to make sure you’re happy in your role. Your ideas matter, and your voice counts. Forget stuffy corporate nonsense. We work together and lift each other up.
- We want you to have the best tools to do your job. Whether you’re an Apple or Windows person, you get top-notch gear of your choice.
- Office or PJs, take your pick. Work at our modern Sioux Falls office or rock your job from the comfort of your home.
- Need a break? You’ve got 20 days of paid time off.
Interested in joining the team?
Ditch the cover letter and send your CV and a 90-second elevator pitch to firstname.lastname@example.org. You’ll hear back from us within a week.